Hollaender’s Interna-Rail® VUE railing for glass and acrylic infill panels offers what architects and owners the two most desirable features:
The Interna-Rail® VUE handrail system is a post mounted glass system where the glass panels are held at the posts, not the top and bottom rails. This minimizes the number of horizontal rails in the system which maximizes visibility.
Unlike most post-captured glass railing systems on the market, this railing frame is made of anodized aluminum, not stainless steel, resulting in much lower cost-per-foot. Additional cost savings are created due to the fact that no holes are required in the glass as all glass panels are supported at the bottom.
In addition, the VUE system, which uses 3/8” glass, is also less costly compared to shoe mounted structural glass, which must use ½” glass to meet codes.
A high degree of transparency and visibility at a reasonable price.
If you would like to see how our Interna-Rail® VUE railing system would work with your project, contact us.
Projects Incorporating Interna-Rail® VUE Railings
Product Data Sheets
- Hollaender Interna‐Rail® VUE Railing System
- Interna-Rail® VUE Level Side Mount
- Interna-Rail® VUE Level Stringer Mount
- Interna-Rail® VUE Level Top Mount
- Interna-Rail® VUE Sloped Side Mount
- Interna-Rail® VUE Sloped Stringer Mount
- Interna-Rail® VUE Sloped Top Mount
- Interna-Rail® VUE with Glass Infill Panels BIM