Hollaender’s Interna-Rail® KLEAR railing system for glass offers architects and owners another option when specifying or designing glass railing systems. They provide two very desirable features:
This system uses the glass infill up to the 42" height requirement and does not have a top cap on the glass: The glass is held at the post—not top and bottom—thus minimizing the number of horizontal rails in the system and maximizing visibility.
Posts are attached with a grab rail or handrail at 36" above the walking surface on level, ramp, and stair railings.
While maintaining structural integrity, this glass railing with no top cap provides more visibility than competitive railing systems.
If you would like to see how our Interna-Rail® KLEAR railing system would work with your project, contact us.
Projects Incorporating Interna-Rail® KLEAR Railings
Product Data Sheets
- Interna-Rail® KLEAR Glass Railing Product Data Sheet
- Interna-Rail® KLEAR Rail Clips and Bracket
- Interna-Rail® KLEAR Rail Top Mount with Internal Flange
- Interna-Rail® KLEAR Rail Top Mount with Speed-Rail® Flange
- Interna-Rail® KLEAR Rail, Core Mount
- Interna-Rail® KLEAR Rail, Side Mount
- Interna-Rail® KLEAR with Glass Infill Panels BIM