Resin panels—commonly called plastic—are available in two general chemical compositions. In general, acrylic panels are more rigid, but do not have as high a fire rating as PETG (polyethylene) infill panels.
PETG has a Class A fire rating and is less rigid than acrylic. Both are more expensive than glass, but will meet structural loading as long as the thickness is at least 3/8” and as long as they are properly captured at post or rail.
Projects Incorporating Resin Infill Panels
Product Data Sheets
- Partition, Isometric View
- Partition, Level Top Mount
- Partition, Level Top Mount w/Curb
- VISION™ Aluminum Railing Drawing
- VISION™ Stainless Steel Railing Level
- VISION™ Stainless Steel Railing Stair
- VUE™ Sloped Side Mount