The Broussard Sport Complex is a new sports complex catering to multiple amateur sports in the Broussard area, such as baseball and soccer.
When the complex was under design, the architect, David Bernard, of DBA Architecture, sought a railing system that would stand up better than the usual welded, painted steel so common in these types of structures. David selected Hollaender’s Interna-Rail®, a non-welded aluminum railing design with stainless steel infill panels, to assure low maintenance and maximum corrosion resistance.
- Broussard, Louisiana
- David Bernard and Associates
- Wire Mesh, Perforated
- Clear anodized finish railing with powder coated stainless steel wire mesh and perforated infill
Per David Bernard:
“I am very pleased with the handrails and have gotten several comments on how much better these are than the standard painted pipe and pickets used most often in this area.”
- Interna-Rail® 3-Line with Perforated
- Interna-Rail® 3-Line with Wire Mesh
- Interna-Rail® with Metal Infill Panels BIM
- Interna-Rail® with Perforated Infill Panels
- Interna-Rail® with Square Wire Mesh Infill Panels